Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Johnny Mack Brown - for the ladies

Since I usually post photographs here of El Brendel and women, I decided to give my female fans a treat by posting these pictures of Johnny Mack Brown. Most of these stills of the actor come from the time before he made westerns exclusively. The film "70,000 Witnesses" (1932) is represented here in 5 photos (the ones of Johnny in the football uniform) and since I am on vacation now and left my still numbering book at home, I have NO idea where the others are from, so if you know, please pipe in!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a babe!

Anonymous said...

RICHARD FINEGAN said...

The still with JMB holding the bag of money (or was it really?) is from the 1931 MGM feature "The Secret Six".
Johnny sitting holding some letters is from "Billy the Kid" (1930 - MGM).

Louie said...

Thanks, Richard!!