Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sexy time Saturday #8

Since hurricane Danny is making a mess outside my windows, I decided to post another "Sexy time...." for you all. I'm also ejoying an afternoon tea while watching an Abbott & Costello movie marathon. First it was "A&C Meet Frankenstein", then "Hit The Ice" and now I'm viewing "Buck Privates" and laughing my ass off. Until next time, true believers...........

Hugh Herbert, Guy Kibbee, and a bevy of dolls take a break from 1934's "Dames"

Leslie Banning enjoying some sun.

a provocative looking Peggy Shannon in "The Painted Women" (1932)

Patricia Ellis showing the goods in the 1935 Warner Brothers feature "The Case of the Lucky Legs"

the ever exquisite Joan Blondell

as we get to "the end" we have from Jean Sook, Betty Marion, Jack Oakie, Sally Loomis, and Patty Lacey

6 comments:

Lolita of the Classics said...

Mmm, thanks!

Anonymous said...

RICHARD FINEGAN said...

Thanks for more great pictures, especially the ill-fated and beautiful Peggy Shannon, always one of my favorite 1930's movie ladies. I was just watching her in "Deluge" (1933) a few days ago. She has a leading role in that and handles it well.

It is very sad that she didn't have a better career. "Painted Woman" seems like an essential pre-code movie. I hope we get to see it somehow.

By the way, the Jack Oakie still is from the 1945 Universal picture "That's the Spirit". That's one of my old faves, a very entertaining musical comedy fantasy
with a great cast (including Buster Keaton).

Louie said...

I probably could have figured that out if I had my stills numbering book but someone has had that in their possession WAAAAAY too long! (HAHAHA!!)

Lolita of the Classics said...

You've been tagged! The Two Sisters Tag

Desiree said...

love these photos! i have kind of a stupid question, but is the americano that movie where the woman is singing to her son "you wanna be americano but you were born in italy"? its possible im thinking of a completely different movie.

Louie said...

Good question, I've never seen it!